The Solution to Excellence in
Learn more about Technician Productivity Management with the links below!
Information is input from a simple daily timesheet. Data entry takes approximately 2-3 minutes per day/per tech. Once completed, ProfitMaxx produces all the information an owner or service manager needs to accurately and effectively track productivity by tech, leading to significantly higher profit margins.
Once Data is input, you will instantly know:
- Who is your most and least productive tech.
- Who collected what percentage of the money while on the job.
- How many callbacks each tech had.
- Which techs under-billed the customer and how much.
- Who finished the job on time, the first time. If they didn't finish, why not.
- Who met or exceeded their daily, weekly and/or monthly goal.
- How many sales leads were generated by each tech including how many service agreements they sold.
- Which tech generated the most revenue per billed hour.
- Who had the most non-billable time (and what was the source).
- Does the company have the right number of service techs based on the number of calls they receive. How long did it really take the tech to perform the service agreement (compared to the allotted time in your agreement pricing).
Your techs want you to know they are doing a good job. The SuperTech 500 Bonus System lets them see just how good they are! You can see their actual contribution to the service team and how each tech ranks against their fellow technicians. You can now...Pay bonuses based on real, measured productivity!
Data Entry is Easy and Reporting is Immediate!
Data entry takes only 2-3 min/tech each day. Reporting is immmediate and shows you how each tech is performing compared to your company goals.