So you think you have the right person for the job. Ask yourself these questions:
- How well will they work with your existing employees and your customers?
- How will I need to manage them?
- What is it going to take to motivate them?
- He looks good now, but how well will he maintain his work area or truck?
This is the tool you need.
Learn how improve your employees productivity and improve communications with your customers and the balance of your team. Coach them on their weaknesses and improve the level of communication throughout your company.
This assessment will provide you with the following information on each employee:
- General characteristics - Learn general information about them.
- Values to the organization - What they will bring to the team.
- Descriptors - How they see themselves vs. how others see them.
- Behavioral hierarchy - A ranking of eight behavioral traits.
- Style Insights Graphs and Insights Wheel - How they interact with others.
- Areas for improvement - You can find out what they are now.
- Communicating checklist (including Do's and Don'ts) for effective management.
- Ideal environment - What work environment do they work best.
- Natural and adapted styles - See how their communication styles change when among different kinds of people.
- Keys to motivating - Get the most out of every employee on your team.
- Keys to managing - Increase productivity by managing to their strengths.
- Time Wasters - What causes them to waste their time and what can they do about it.
- What are their Motivators - What gets them out of bed in the morning and fires them up.
100% No Loss Gaurantee Applies Here!
Start with the Interviewing Insights assessment to find out if the person sitting across the desk fom you is really who you think they are. Narrow down the field of candidates. Then move up to one of the level II assessments when you're ready to make a hire. We will apply the fee for this assessment to the level II assessment.
Where do we go from here?
After a candidate completes this assessment and you have narrowed the field down to one or two, you can choose the candidate that best fits your needs or have the candidate complete the Job Benchmarking assessment to find out if they have what it takes to be a Superior Performer in this role! Learn more about each of these assessments here. Click the links below to look at the other assessments.