Why Do We Need To Charge So Much?
This training program is designed to help your employees understand why the company must charge, what it charges. Using a sample company, this program explains all the costs of doing business. Some expenses you may already be familiar with, as well as some major costs you might not be. Once the real costs of doing business are identified, you will clearly understand why you need to charge so much.
During this course we will:
- Explore the initial problem with Labor Pricing
- Identify the cost of running a contracting company
- Explore Equipment Replacement Costs
- Explain all aspects of Billable & Non-Bill Labor
- Evaluate overhead expenses and how they affect Labor Pricing
- Discuss profit and why it’s so critical to the company
This lesson is 75 minutes long, but can be stopped and resumed in multiple sittings.