Everyone in HVAC has felt the effect of the labor shortage in our industry.
More than ever before, people with little or no HVAC experience are being hired by local dealers.
To help with the influx of new employees, we’ve developed an 8-hour class specifically designed to help business owners prepare new personnel for the job.
We will focus on:
- Understanding major and minor system components—what are the parts and pieces that work together to make a comfort system function?
- The importance of proper system design and installation
- Efficiency requirements and their role in our industry
- Why IAQ is such a big part of HVAC
- Comfort controls—let’s face it, they do a lot more than just read temperature
- Why there are so many system options and the benefits of offering higher efficient choices
Whether your employee is working the service counter, answering the phone at a local dealer, an inspiring installer or comfort consultant, this class will prepare them for a successful career in HVAC.
Sessions will be conducted in two segments.
Session 1 will be 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM Central
Session 2 will be 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Central.
One registration covers both sessions.