the HVAC Onboarding – Parts Edition – class is designed for distributor personnel to give them a better understanding of how a HVAC system works and the specific components in the system that they will be dealing with on a daily basis. This class offered by Grandy & Associates was developed to meet your needs, conducted online to avoid travel costs and offered multiple times a year for your new employees. Below are some highlights of the areas covered in the class.
We will focus on:
- Understanding major and minor system components: What are the parts and pieces that work together to make a comfort system function?
- The importance of proper system design and installation.
- Efficiency requirements and their role in our industry.
- Why IAQ is such a big part of HVAC?
- Comfort controls: Let’s face it, they do a lot more than just read temperature.
- We will also explore why there are so many system options and the benefits of offering higher efficient choices to your clients.
Classes will be conducted in one 4 hour session.
Service Department Management – Live OnlineRated 4.60 out of 5$375.00 Select options
Grandy – HVAC101 Foundations Onboarding Online ClassRated 4.62 out of 5$375.00 Select options
Company Culture – The Glue That Binds Your Company Together – 4 Hour Online ClassRated 4.80 out of 5$295.00 Select options
Plumbing 101 Onboarding – Live Online ClassRated 4.64 out of 5$375.00 Select options