Labor Pricing for a Profit with Cash Flow Projections Software Version 6.0 is NOT an accounting program - it's a modeling tool to determine proper labor pricing and to develop monthly cash-flow projections. This software has been the top computer-modeling software in the trades company for over 15 years! Version 6 has been totally re-written and now will allow you to:
- Create proper hourly rates, by department, including breakeven rates.
- Month-by-month, department-by-department cash flow budgets.
- Cost of non-billable time including projected lost revenue.
- Total breakdown of your hourly rate (rent is $1.24/hr, marketing is $2.17/hr etc.)
Now Includes Six New Calculators Once your company is modeled, use the new calculators to learn:
- The impact of outstanding receivables with the Delayed Receivables Impact calculator
- How to price your maintenance agreements with the Maintenance Agreement calculator
- What you need to charge with the Job Pricing calculator
- Your internal hourly rate with the Flat Rate Pricing calculator
- How you can grow your company with the Retrofit Projections calculator
- How many maintenance agreements you need to fill slow times with the Maintenance Agreements Needed calculator
The program is already used throughout the trades industry by HVAC, electrical, plumbing, landscape, security, chimney and pool and spa contractors. This program will work for any company that uses an hourly rate for service and/or wants to put a bid package together.
NO RISK OFFER
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
or your money will be fully refunded!
The fun starts after your company is modeled! After you have modeled your company, you can simply push a "copy" button, and make as many copies as you wish to begin the "What-if..." process to maximize your profitability. What if you added a tech, changed an overhead cost or marked up your materials a few percent? Make the changes, push the button and find out how the proposed changes will affect your hourly rate, cash flow and overall profitability!
Manual, Tutorials and Help Screens The software has a full manual to step you through the learning process, as well as tutorials and context sensitive help screens - just press F1 on any page to view the help files for that screen. The program is easy to use and will help you MAXIMIZE your profitability!
Labor Pricing for a Profit Version 6.0 is fully compatible with any Windows operating system and includes FREE lifetime Support.