Rated 4.60 out of 5 based on 20 customer ratings(20 customer reviews)
SKU: N/A Category: Online Training
Service Managers are the first line of defense when something goes wrong or a customer needs routine maintenance. A satisfied customer is more valuable than a new one because they’ll continue to be loyal to your company. As a result of your great service, they’ll recommend you to others.
This 8 hour training session is conducted over two days ( one 4 hour session each day).
Having an effective service department is more than dispatching calls, fixing equipment and keeping customers from complaining.
It’s also an important profit center for your business!
We’ll cover different aspects that an effective Service Manager should be aware of.
– Profitable Service Starts With A Solid Foundation!
– Demand Service – It’s All About That Price!
– Demand Service – Key Performance Indicators
– Maintenance Agreements – Creating Lifetime Customers
– Maintenance Agreements – Key Performance Indicators
– ProfitSMART Activities – Turning On The Cash Flow
– Service Department Goal Setting and Motivation
– Service Dept. Leadership – Where Are We Going?
|Service Dept Management - Dates||
Jun 16th-17th, 2021, Jul 21st-22nd, 2021, Aug 17th-18th, 2021, Sep 29th-30th, 2021, Oct 26th-27th, 2021, Nov 30th-1st, 2021, Dec 16th-17th, 2021
Company Culture – The Glue That Binds Your Company Together – 4 Hour Online ClassRated 4.80 out of 5$295.00 Select options
Plumbing 101 Onboarding – Live Online ClassRated 4.64 out of 5$375.00 Select options
Why Do We Need To Charge So Much? – Team Training via StreamingRated 0 out of 5$114.95 Add to cart
Grandy – HVAC101 Foundations Onboarding Online ClassRated 4.62 out of 5$375.00 Select options