A complete learning path to educate your Customer Service Rep in the HVAC industry and customer service
All lessons are available online, 24 hours a day, and can be taken at the employee’s own pace.
Listed in suggested viewing order. Full course access available for 1 year.
HVAC 101 Foundations Onboarding
- Lesson 1 – Split System Overview (40 min)
- Lesson 2 – Air Handlers & Furnaces (28 min)
- Lesson 3 – Package Units (25 min)
- Lesson 4 – Geothermal, Ductless & Boilers (25 min)
- Lesson 5 – IAQ & Comfort Controls (30 min)
- Lesson 6 – System Efficiency Overview (25 min)
- Lesson 7 – Basic System Design – Part 1 (22 min)
- Lesson 8 – Basic System Desgin – Part 2 (25 min)
- Lesson 9 – Resources (22 min)
Providing Great Customer Experience
Every business wants loyal customers who return again and again for your product or service. Unfortunately, many companies find themselves in a bidding war every time their customers need something new. Until we realize customer service alone is no longer sufficient, we are missing a key ingredient to lasting success and a loyal customer base.
If you are an owner or manager, this course will help you evaluate your company to determine what improvements you can make and then meet with your team to discuss. If you are a customer service rep, sales associate, technician, etc., you will gain valuable insight as to the impact each team member makes in providing Great Customer Experience.
- Lesson 1 – Customer Service vs Customer Experience (6 min)
- Lesson 2 – Challenges to Great Customer Experience (12 min)
- Lesson 3 – Why Do Customers Leave? (13 min)
- Lesson 4 – Ingredients to Great Customer Experience (16 min)
- Lesson 5 – Discover What Matters Most (7 min)
- Lesson 6 – Leverage Your Distinctions (10 min)
- Lesson 7 – Discover Your Why (8 min)
- Lesson 8 – Moments of Truth (14 min)
- Lesson 9 – Are you GOLD Today? (7 min)
- Lesson 10 – The Skill of Listening (9 min)
- Lesson 11 – Phone Etiquette (11 min)
- Lesson 12 – The Power of Ratings and Reviews (10 min)
Communication is Key
We all have a different communication style. Understanding this and learning how to apply it to your conversations can greatly improve your relationships and your business. Based upon the DISC Behavioral Model, we start with the basics and then apply it to a variety of business settings that can help your sales people be more effective in selling, build up your team members morale and communication, and hire and promote the right people for the right job.
- Lesson 1 – Understanding DISC Behaviors (45 min)
- Lesson 2 – Recognizing DISC, Understanding & Appreciating Others (45 min)
- Lesson 3 – DISC Behavioral Selling (60 min)
- Lesson 4 – Understanding Motivators (50 min)
Why Do We Need To Charge So Much?
Employees sometimes think that the boss is making a huge profit off of them. But is he? In this course, we will help them to understand the fixed and variable costs that calculate into the company’s hourly rate and why the boss needs to charge what he does to make a profit. (75 min)