The HVAC Onboarding – FAST Parts Edition – class is designed for distributor personnel to give them a better understanding of how a HVAC system works and the specific components in the system that they will be dealing with on a daily basis. This class was developed to meet your needs as ICP Distributors in getting new counter personnel up to speed quickly. It is conducted online to avoid travel costs and offered multiple times a year for your new employees. Below are some highlights of the areas covered in the class.
We will focus on:
- Understanding major and minor system components: What are the parts and pieces that work together to make a comfort system function?
- The importance of proper system design and installation.
- Efficiency requirements and their role in our industry.
- Why IAQ is such a big part of HVAC?
- Comfort controls: Let’s face it, they do a lot more than just read temperature.
- We will also explore why there are so many system options and the benefits of offering higher efficient choices to your clients.
Classes will be conducted in one 4 hour session.