Providing Great Customer Experience
Every business wants loyal customers who return again and again for your product or service. Unfortunately, many companies find themselves in a bidding war every time their customers need something new. Until we realize customer service alone is no longer sufficient, we are missing a key ingredient to lasting success and a loyal customer base.
If you are an owner or manager, this course will help you evaluate your company to determine what improvements you can make and then meet with your team to discuss. If you are a customer service rep, sales associate, technician, etc., you will gain valuable insight as to the impact each team member makes in providing Great Customer Experience.
- Lesson 1 – Customer Service vs Customer Experience (6 min)
- Lesson 2 – Challenges to Great Customer Experience (12 min)
- Lesson 3 – Why Do Customers Leave? (13 min)
- Lesson 4 – Ingredients to Great Customer Experience (16 min)
- Lesson 5 – Discover What Matters Most (7 min)
- Lesson 6 – Leverage Your Distinctions (10 min)
- Lesson 7 – Discover Your Why (8 min)
- Lesson 8 – Moments of Truth (14 min)
- Lesson 9 – Are you GOLD Today? (7 min)
- Lesson 10 – The Skill of Listening (9 min)
- Lesson 11 – Phone Etiquette (11 min)
- Lesson 12 – The Power of Ratings and Reviews (10 min)