Labor Pricing for a Profit Software - Version 6.0Labor Pricing for a Profit software is NOT an accounting program—it's a modeling tool to determine proper labor pricing and develop monthly cash-flow projections. This software has been the top computer-modeling software in the trades industry for over 15 years! Version 6 has been totally re-written and now will allow you to:
The software is already used by many Unilock contractors who have seen the benefits it provides to their company. Plus, as a Unilock contractor, you receive a $100.00 discount on the price of the software. Normally it sells for $399.95, for Unilock contractors the price is only $299.95! Save today.You will learn how to:
- Create proper hourly rate by department, including breakeven rates.
- Calculate month-by-month, department-by-department cash flow budgets.
- Assess cost of non-billable time including projected lost revenue.
- Show total breakdown of your hourly rate (rent is $1.24/hr, marketing is $2.17/hr etc.).
- The impact of outstanding receivables with the Delayed Receivables Impact Calculator
- How to price your maintenance agreements with the Maintenance Agreement Calculator
- What you need to charge with the Job Pricing Calculator
- Your internal hourly rate with the Flat Rate Pricing Calculator
- How you can grow your company with the Retrofit Projections Calculator
- How many maintenance agreements you need to fill slow times with the Maintenance Agreements Needed Calculator
- A manual to step you through the learning process
- Tutorial videos
- Outstanding context sensitive help screens
Labor Pricing for a Profit Version 6.0 is fully compatible with any Windows operating system and includes FREE lifetime Support.
NO RISK OFFER
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money will be fully refunded!