Why Do We Need To Charge So Much?
Team Training Video Content and Instructor’s Guide
This version of our popular program is designed for owners or department heads to use in a group discussion environment for company meetings.
This program is designed to help your employees understand why you must charge what you do. Using a sample company, we’ll explain all the costs of doing business – some you may already be familiar with, as well as some major costs you might not be. Once the real costs of doing business are identified, you will clearly understand why you need to charge so much.
Topics covered include:
- Explore the initial problem with Labor Pricing
- Identify the cost of running a contracting company
- Explore Equipment Replacement Costs
- Explain all aspects of Billable & Non-Bill Labor and its impact on pricing
- Evaluate overhead expenses and how they affect Labor Pricing
- Discuss profit and why it’s so critical to the company you work for
Each topic takes about 10 minutes to review. It includes an instructor’s guide with questions and comments that the leader can utilize to direct the discussion and engage the audience.
Full course access available for 6 months.