Over the past several years, everyone in Plumbing has felt the effects of the labor shortage in our industry. More than ever before, your are having to hire people with little or no Plumbing experience. This 8-hour course is spread over two days and specifically designed to provide your new personnel with a solid grasp of foundational Plumbing terms and principles.
Your student will
• Explore the history of plumbing and The Health of the Nation – How we got here
• Learn plumbing terminology and acronyms
• Identify key components in a plumbing system
• Understand what makes up the full plumbing system – It’s more than just your home
• Learn safe plumbing practices – returning home safely
We will also explore some of the many components within a plumbing system. The goal of this program is to provide you with a conversational knowledge of the plumbing industry.
Whether you are working the service counter, answering the phone at a local dealer or an inspiring plumber, this class will be a spring board to a successful career in the plumbing field.